Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Kool Aid Dyed Yarn




I dyed more of my Kool Aid yarn this weekend. I now have 10 skeins total in 14 colors plus natural. I will be crocheting up more granny squares this week. I'm liking the colors so much, despite the limited range, that I might want to do some for a blanket to keep. It is so easy to do, and I learned from my beginners mistakes. Here is a good tutorial.

Unfortunately Joann's is discontinuing the yarn that I used. It was the Moda Dea washable wool. I have bought every skein with a coupon, and don't want to pay full price, so I'll have to find another yarn to use.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite pretty. All the colors hanging together reminds me of one of your collage rings.

Ashley said...

Thanks Liz! I'm really excited about my progress.