Monday, June 22, 2009

Lucy being cute




We have this dog, Lucy, and anyone that knows her will tell you she is a little bit (or a lot) crazy. She is awesome with us, but pretty neurotic with strangers. Even I have to get down on her level for her to come to me sometimes! She isn't a pup either, we got her when she was a few months old, and know she is almost 8. Anyways, we love her to death regardless of her insanity and she is so stinkin' cute and photogenic. I end up with lots of pictures of her, and not so many of Malta, my old dog, because Malta hates the camera. Here is Lucy being cute and posing for me. If she weren't so weird she could have been a model. Oh, and ps., in case you are wondering, she is half Dalmation and half Rat Terrier. No wonder she is crazy!
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Megan said...

adorable!!! the crazier the better me thinks, too ;)

Ashley said...

Thanks! You know I think your dogs are super cute.

shoshonasnow said...

Half Dalmatian, half Rat Terrier and 100% CUTE! I love her!