Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun stuff


I got so excited when I saw the selection of drink mixes at my local Mexican Grocer. They have interesting flavors like Melon, Jamaica, which I tried. I also found some kool-aid at another store. There are apparently some elusive flavors that I might have to hunt around for!


I spent yesterday afternoon dying my yarns. I used 4 skeins total of Moda-dea washable wool. I am still learning as I go, but am thrilled with the outcome. I plan to overdye that bright green one, and to do more colors as well. I think I am going to use these for a baby version of the Babette blanket.
Kool-aid dyed yarn

2 comments:

Connie Akers said...

Colors look yummy. I'd like a purple in there with the green - Ha, you know me. xoxo, Mom

Ashley said...

Pale purple, brighter pink and teal are to come!