Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

My dad's birthday was last Friday. We celebrated on Sunday at my parents' house with Easter dinner made by mom and Carrot Cake made by me. 
Happy Birthday Dad!

Karlie and her mama and papa couldn't be there so we made a video of Poppy blowing out his candles to send to her.

Happy Birthday Dad!

Happy Birthday Dad!

This Carrot Cake recipe is a tried and true, no fail recipe for me.  So seriously good, moist and delicious.  Frank's birthday is next and I'm pressuring him to pick a new cake flavor for me to bake.  He hasn't come up with any options yet so I might have to start suggesting ideas.  I do need time to obsess over recipes after all! 

I'm still trying to kick this cold.  I slept through the night last night but woke up coughing, so it must have been the cough syrup that let me sleep.  I'm so tired of not feeling like myself and just being run down.  I can't wait to get back to normal!

No comments: