Friday, April 20, 2012

Ahhhh

It's been a long week at work but I actually have a proper weekend and I'm so ready to relax!
We are starting off Frank's birthday weekend by celebrating with my parents tonight.
The weather should be nice this weekend so perhaps we sill spend some time in the back yard.

The clematis looks better than ever right now.
Clematis vine on my arbor

Clematis vine on my arbor

Clematis vine on my arbor

Clematis vine on my arbor

Clematis vine on my arbor

Clematis vine on my arbor

And the Larkspur are abundant.
My back patio

We better enjoy it while we can!
There will also be some cake and ice cream consumed, some cooking out, some bike riding and or trail walking, some junking and who knows what else.
I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I will.
xoxo
Ashley

No comments: