Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Spring Walk

My sweetie indulged me in a walk on the Trinity Trail last night even though he isn't feeling so hot.  Unfortunately I think he has what I had.
It was a lovely night with a gorgeous sunset and an impromptu bluebonnet photo session with our little goofball Lucy.
A spring walk

She is a good picture poser and even smiles for the camera!
A spring walk

A spring walk

A spring walk

I love daylight savings time because we get to take more walks on the trail and it feels like we get more done in a day.  I hope there are lots more walks before the weather turns to stiffling heat and keeps us inside. Off to cook dinner, see you next time.
xoxo
Ashley

1 comment:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

She is very cute! About the smae size as my dog. Love doggy smiles!