Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is sneaking up on us

Mom needed a head shot so we ventured outside this morning after the rain had cleared away and the sun was out.
The daffodils are starting to bloom, this one is my favorite. I don't know why I haven't ever planted them at my house.








The sky is bright and the temperature is perfect, one beautiful day after another. Yesterday I trimmed back roses and perennials here in my parent's gardens.

Mom just got these hot pink rain boots with polka dots. The yard was still wet and soggy so I broke them in for her.

I really want to get a pair for rainy art shows.

Profile in rain boots.
It is a beautiful day here in Argyle.

2 comments:

Gali said...

What lovely rain boots! Now living in Finland, the land of Nokian boots, I am really starting to understand their utility.

Ashley said...

I agree, they definitely come in handy!