Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress

I'm making some progress on the Circles Blanket and am now up to eight squares. I just love this pattern! Each square is about 11" wide and I think I am going to do five rows of four squares. This is a belated Christmas present for my friend Sarah Schermerhorn. I hope she likes it as much as I do. I better hurry up and finish before next Christmas rolls around.

In the going through stuff process at my parents' house I found these crocheted baby blankets made by my Granny. There are four or five in this stack and those are just the ones we kept, she made a blanket for every baby she knew. Now you can see why I remind myself of Granny every time I crochet, especially when making a baby blanket!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Ashley, the pattern is fabulous! I love the different color combinations. I'm looking forward to seeing them all together!

connie akers said...

Sarah's afgan is YUMMY. Granny would be just as proud of you as me.