Friday, July 20, 2012

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!

Cookie update, they are now baked and one has been taste tested. They are so freaking good! Make them as soon as possible, you won't regret it. Frank says they taste like "mall cookies, but better". They are really good. The fact that they are choc full of chocolate helps, I'm sure. For a not too huge batch of cookies, this recipe calls for one and a quarter pound of chocolate chips. I only had about one pound on hand. I used bittersweet chips along with a quarter pound of chocolate chunks that I bought at work and roughly chopped. I also added some chopped pecans.
Late night cookie baking
Make these cookies! Seriously yum!

2 comments:

Tiger Bead Store said...

Wow! They sound great. They do sound a lot like "mall" cookies. But better. I'll have to try these soon!

Unknown said...

those look delish!