Friday, June 1, 2012

In Need of Relaxation

After way too many days in a row of work I'm looking forward to a weekend off and some serious relaxation and me time! There will be some work involved. My house is in desperate need of cleaning. I will sew, or garden or knit depending on which bug bites first. But mostly I will enjoy being away from work.

One way or the other I will be spending some time out here.  The weather is nice people, like as good as we could ask for this time of year.  Highs in the upper 80s with a cool breeze. Ahhhhh

Chillin in the garden Chillin in the garden Chillin in the garden Chillin in the garden

It has been a long and tiring week at work and I over did it in the garden the other morning. My muscles have been yelling at me ever since. Once I start working in the yard it is hard for me to stop though. I have been enjoying the view of the back yard and will keep working on it. Soon it will be too hot, but I'll be able to sit in the air conditioning and appreciate all the hard work that I put into the garden this Spring.

I hope you enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Ashley

No comments: