Monday, May 14, 2012

Out in the yard

Gardening in Texas most definitly has it's challenges. The good part is that we are able to garden year round. One thing I love about the garden is that as one plant is just finishing it's peak of flowers or foliage, another is ready to put on a show. I do not put the time into my garden that I would like to, nor do I have money to spend on plants these days, never the less my garden rewards me with blooms and makes me smile daily. Garden Garden Garden Cactus blooming Cactus blooming Garden Garden Garden

I hope my garden makes you smile too Enjoy your week! I know I will as I have something to look forward to this weekend. xoxo Ashley

1 comment:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I love gardening but have the challenge of too many deer. I have to plant things they won't eat, and just because a plants label says deer resistant doesn't mean it's true. I buy small plants, 1 of whatever type I pick and test it out that summer and see if the deer attack it. Gradually my plants are multiplying so I can take babies and transplant them. I love it!