Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's time!




I'm wrapping things up and getting ready to head down to central Texas for my show this weekend. It is always hard to find time to get proper photos of new work in the mad rush to get ready for a show. Well, I beat the odds this time and got shots of the new pieces above. I am really happy with both of them. I hope you like them too.

The weather forecast for Gruene is looking pretty good. Definitely warm enough to swim and float the river, but no hurricane like last year!

I have to do a demo at the show, wish me luck. I'm going to demonstrate how I use tube rivets.


Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Gretchen Schermerhorn said...

Good Luck Ash! Your work looks great!

Ashley said...

Thanks G! That means a lot to me. I wish you could come by and hang out with the Akers-Cervantez family this weekend. We are going to be having some good 'ol Texas fun.

E² - Esther Eve Metalsmith said...

LOVE the tabbed bezels...they add something special ;o)

penelope said...

i just keep coming back and staring at that turquoise necklace. it's completely amazing!

shoshonasnow said...

Stunning!!

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone! The show went great, the weather held out and now I'm back home and back to work.