Friday, August 30, 2013

Korean Short Ribs and not much else

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Looking through my photos on my camera roll I can tell that nothing exciting has been happening the last few weeks.  It is HOT.  I have no motivation or work out or cook.  It's all about keeping cool and staying still.  I'm ready for Fall.  I'm ready for running outside, sunset walks on the trail, working in the garden and just enjoying the weather.  Cooler days, please hurry.

I haven't been sewing much, though I did finish a knit top and fix a couple of things from my pile yesterday.  Mostly It's been work and vacation planning, which is oh so exciting!

We did cook something completely new to us, Korean style short ribs. They were amazing, so much flavor! I cooked them in the crock pot and it made the house smell so good. I think the marinade would be yummy on pork as well. We also tried a new restaurant, a Vietnamese place that had been recommended to me. My favorite thing was the Vietnamese iced coffee. After dinner we went to an Asian market and I almost bought the contraption filter thingy to make my own at home as well as the coffee itself. I talked myself out of it and now I'm kicking myself.

Untitled Untitled
Beef short ribs Korean style

No comments: