Friday, December 21, 2012

Cuteness

We aren't able to go to Austin for Christmas this year so I sent an early package to Karlie with this little dress and tights. Her booties are so perfect with the outfit, I think it is so adorable.
Karlie's Christmas dress

The fabric is a knit from Girl Charlee and the pattern is Simplicity 1785. There aren't many knit sewing patterns out there for girls so I adapted the t-shirt part of this pattern and added a skirt. It fits perfectly, and I'm so relieved. I'm always a little worried about that sewing for her from afar.

In typical last minute Ashley style I pulled out a few Christmas ornaments and decorated a tiny bit last night.   I finished my felt garland and I love it.  My work/dining table is still covered with sewing projects.  I'm making Karlie a couple of surprises for her new bedroom.  As usual, anytime I sew for her I think whatever I'm making is the cutest thing I've ever made. 

I'm off work today and finishing up my crafting and baking.  Then it is back to work tomorrow for three days of mayhem leading to exhaustion.  If I don't get around to sharing my Christmas decorations before the holiday I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

xoxo
Ashley

1 comment:

Miranda said...

What a beautiful little girl. I LOVE the dress, so cute for winter.