Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Wedding Week

Flowers!

One of my bestest friends tied the knot this past weekend and I was a bridesmaid in her wedding. I spent the past week and a half celebrating, running pre-wedding errands and helping out with the decorations. The bride, another bridesmaid, myself, my mom and the brides' aunt and cousin did the flower arrangements for the wedding on Saturday. Mom made our bouquets and all of us worked on the table arrangements. They turned out gorgeous and I had so much fun with the whole flower arranging process.

Flowers!

Flowers ready to go to the chapel
Flowers!

tissue paper poms

Our sparkly shoes
our shoes

My husband Frank played guitar for two songs in the ceremony and he was looking mighty handsome in his wedding outfit.
Ash and Frank

The bride painted this birdcage gold for guests to put well wishes in.
I made the silk birds for the top of the cage.
I made those birds

The brides' bouquet, isn't it gorgeous?!
The brides' bouquet

The brides' bouquet

Half of the tables had succulent planters for centerpieces.
succulent centerpiece

A wonderful friend of the bride and groom made the desserts and the dessert table was super cute. I'm going to have to beg Dee for some of these recipes!
dessert table

Mmmmm, strawberry rhubarb pie

The bridesmaids, including myself, waiting for the ceremony to start.
Miranda, Ash and Sloan

Another friend made this moon for guests to take pictures with.
I love this one of me and Frank with my parents.
My family

My parents and the bride
mom, dad and Robin

Congratulations Robin and Chase!
We love you guys so much and are so happy to have been a part of your special day.
xoxo

1 comment:

Connie Akers said...

It was wonderful and beautiful indeed.