Monday, September 30, 2013

A New Woman

I am a whole new woman. Well, at least I look like one. I finally got a haircut and glasses, both long overdue. I realized on vacation how badly I really needed glasses when I put on Gretchen's and could see so clearly. My hair is one of those things that I put off cutting and just wear in a pony tail for ages til I can't stand it anymore. Haircut and glasses

I'm loving my new look and it's just in time for the changing season. If you can't find me I will be outside running or in the garden. I ran a 5K on Saturday and did okay. I had just started running again last week and wanted to see how long it would take me to do a 5K. I plan to do at least one more this Fall and hopefully will improve my time. I finished the Rahr Octoberfest 5K in 33:21 with quite a bit of walking.

And wavy.
 Haircut and glasses

1 comment:

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

You look great! I just got a haircut too (I tend to trim it myself and put it up). It was so nice to get a good haircut and love it.