Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Scarf for me

My lovely friend Robin gave me a gift certificate to Madtosh Crafts for my birthday. I used it for this gorgeous Tosh Vintage yarn. I think this is the nicest yarn I have ever worked with. I picked the yarn first and then had to find an appropriate pattern. That was hard! I spent weeks obsessing and having such a hard time choosing but finally went with the Saroyan scarf. It really isn't hard at all and is a perfect intro to lace knitting. It is going faster than expected too. I can't wait to wear it with my gray jacket, I picked the color just for that. Knitting Knitting Knitting

Unrelated to knitting, but exciting none the less, my husband Frank and his friend John have just launched a Band Camp page for their new musical venture, Wire Nest.  Check it out, you just might dig it.

No comments: