Thursday, January 19, 2012

Winter Walks

We have been on only two Winter Walks.  Days with sunny, warm weather and both Frank and I being off work have not coincided enough.  It has been a typical Texas winter so far, switching rapidly from highs in the 40's to the 70's.  You know what they say, if you don't like it just wait a minute.  Two days ago I woke up to morning temps in the 60's and thought, oh it's a perfect day for a walk.  Within an hour the wind blew in from the North and the temps dropped into the 40's.  Oh well, there is always another day, and this coming Sunday is supposed to be warm so hopefully we will get out and explore again.

Walking on the trinity trail.
First winter walk

First winter walk

First winter walk

Our first visit to Sansom Park on Lake Worth
Sansom Park

Sansom Park

Sansom Park

Sansom Park

Sansom Park

Sansom Park

I grew up exploring in the woods and always feel better when I'm out in nature. 
In fact, just looking at these pictures makes me feel good. 
The sun being out makes me happy too.
I hope we get to take a lot more walks this winter. 

No comments: