Monday, June 13, 2011

Silk Anniversary Gift

Hand Embroidered Fiber Pendant

4.Earrings

fiber cuff

Fiber Pendant

I had a customer a couple of weeks ago order a pair of my Embroidered Silk Earrings as a Four Year Anniversary gift. I had never thought of that, and loved the idea. Frank and I have looked at the traditional Anniversary gift lists before, but never knew what to give for paper, cotton, etc. Silk is the modern gift for a four year anniversary. Here is a list of traditional and modern gifts for each year.

I would be thrilled to work with you on a custom piece of Silk jewelry for a Four Year anniversary gift. I think giving an heirloom piece of art jewelry with great significance is a wonderful gift idea, if I do say so myself. I can also create custom jewelry designs with other materials such as paper, cotton, wood, etc.

You can see more examples of my Fiber Jewelry on my flickr stream here.

No comments: