Thursday, September 2, 2010

Texas Metal Arts Preview

my booth at Texas Metal Arts
My booth at Texas Metal Arts last year. Hey mom.

A preview of what I'm working on for this show, my fiber pieces.


This is my second year to participate in Texas Metal Arts. It would be the third if not for the Hurricane Ike that came through the same weekend in2008! The show is held in Gruene, Texas and I love that town. Now that my folks have a place down there we have a base that is a jumping off point for the entire Texas Hill Country. If you haven't been down to that area you just have to see for yourself how great it is.

The show is September 11th and 12th and I hope you can make a weekend out of it! There is so much to do around Gruene including shopping, great food and lots of swimming holes.

No comments: