Friday, October 14, 2011

Soaking Up The Sun





These gorgeous treasuries remind me of the beautiful days we have been having.
I just want to be outside as much as possible.
Yesterday I was chasing Monarchs around the yard and finally caught a couple of them enjoying our Abelia shrub in the front yard.
Garden

This morning felt so good.
I sat in the sun on the hammock with my coffee.
Lucy sat on the back steps.
Soaking up the sun always reminds me of Malta.  She loved to lay in the Sun.
Garden

Garden

Garden

The days are getting shorter but we are still enjoying the trail.
Frank wasn't feeling well last night but he went with me anyways.
I jogged with Lucy and felt the stress float away.
These days are few, and I am soaking them in while they are here.
Our walks

Our walks

Our walks

I will post the details of the Etsy Metal Anniversary sale either later today or tomorrow.
We have a full weekend ahead with my work and having our nieces over.
My mom had surgery this morning to remove her Gallbladder and all went well, thank goodness.
I love this time of year.  I hope you are enjoying Fall as much as I am.

No comments: