Friday, October 8, 2010

Waiting to set up

Finished and photographed...

Finished and photographed...

Finished and photographed...

Finished and photographed...

Finished and photographed...

Finished and photographed...

Finished and photographed...

We are in Houston and just waiting to set up my booth this evening. I have taken this time to photograph the pieces that I finished last minute and didn't have time to take proper photos of. I had to get images just in case they sell this weekend. As usual I am doing last minute things like putting earwires on earrings and cleaning up all my jewelry. I am so ready and excited for this show. Come out and see us if you are in the Houston area, I'm in booth 477 at Bayou City.

5 comments:

Amy Nicole said...

The new work is fabulous! Good luck at your show...

Lora Hart said...

Wish I could be there. I'd love to see your fabulousness in person. Have a terrific show.

Connie Akers said...

I'm recovering. I absolutely LOVE that new necklace and hope you do more of that line. xoxo, Mom

Ashley said...

Thanks Ladies! The long pendant sold right away, which was a nice surprise. I also sold the fiber earrings!

Mom, I can't say enough how much I appreciate all your help. xoxo

stacey said...

your pendant turned out lovely!!
i am glad the show went well.