Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What's going on?

Malta in the garden, and my climbing rose, Celine Forestier, blooming.

It is spring, but in typical North Texas style we have been getting some crazy weather. Arts Goggle on Friday night was more quiet than in the past due to bitterly cold (for here) weather. I do have to thank all my friends and great supporters who came out and said hello to me. Also, a big thanks to Craig at Park Place Pharmacy for being such a generous host!


I started this pendant last week with a picture in my head. Of course it came out a bit different than I had originally intended. I just finished it Sunday and still need to get "proper" photos. This will be on display at Fiesta next month.
Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Beth Cyr said...

wow. ashley, that pendant is amazing! I am so impressed!

Ashley said...

Thanks Beth! That means a lot to me.

Unknown said...

Love the pendant. My roses are starting to bloom too. xoxo, Mom

Ashley said...

Thanks Mom!