Monday, July 6, 2009

Zinnia Colors






I talked about my love for zinnias last week. Well, I'm still enjoying my zinnias from my cutting/veggie garden, and plan to all summer. It struck me yesterday how similar my kool aid yarn colors are to my zinnia colors. Obviously I'm drawn to bright colors!

I blocked the crochet squares that I had finished already. I couldn't believe how easy and effective it is. It was my first time to block anything. I just wet the squares, pinned them to a foam board, and let dry. It didn't take long for them to dry in the hot Texas sun. They turned out so neat, flat and square. I can't wait to get it all put together.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

penelope said...

i'm so impressed, ash! the quilt is going to be beautiful.

Beth Cyr said...

wow, beautiful!! both of them!

Ashley said...

Thanks ladies!