Friday, November 9, 2012

These Days

These are my days. My favorite weather in my favorite month in my favorite season. These days are fleeting and won't last long. I'm spending as much time outside as possible, basking in the golden light of Fall. The days are growing shorter and the leaves are falling faster. These days are too few and far between.  I suppose that makes me love them more. These Days These Days These Days These Days These Days These Days These Days

I grew up wandering through the woods and creeks behind my parent's property. We built forts and spent hours out there. I feel at home outside. I don't know why it took me so many years to start running outside because now that I'm doing it it just makes sense. I feel grounded and more like myself when I am out in nature. I have a long list of things I want to do this weekend for my birthday. Wandering through the woods is at the top.

This song has been on reapeat in my head the last few days. It is so beaustiful, if a little depressing.

No comments: