Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snaps from Bayou City

My booth at Bayou City in Houston

I had a great show in Houston this past weekend! The crowds really came out, especially on Saturday and everyone was very supportive and engaged. I was so lucky to have my wonderful parents there for support and help with setting up and manning the show. I really don't know how I could do these shows without their generous help.

My booth at Bayou City in Houston

I had electricity at this show, and though the crowds had died off completely after dark, I think they came in handy anyways since we were under a tree. If I get into this show again I will request the same booth space. I'm really pleased with how my booth is looking, I only wish I had gotten a photo of this set up without my name in it because that is not allowed in jury shots. I didn't change too much this time, only new banners, lights, and using one double-decker plexi case on each table.

My booth at Bayou City in Houston

I'm really happy with my new banners! By the way, I sold the embroidered pendant pictured on the right side.

My booth at Bayou City in Houston

My newest designs, torch fired enameled earrings.

My booth at Bayou City in Houston

Mom helped me make these little necklace bust displays last week and I think they look really nice.

My booth at Bayou City in Houston

Thanks Houston for welcoming me back and for all your support!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your new banners do look beautiful. Glad the show went well!