Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Custom Mother's Pendant

You've probably noticed that I don't blog much about jewelry even though I make jewelry and have an etsy shop filled with jewelry. Mostly that's because I don't make too many new designs now that I work full time. I did make this custom Mother's pendant back in the Fall. The pearl was provided by the customer and it was the first time I set a pearl on a post. I love the look. It looks like it is floating in the saucer and is so minimal. My customer and his wife both loved the piece and that always makes me feel great!
 Custom Mother's pendant

I have an Amaryllis on my mantle that is now shooting up it's second and third stalks. It looks so pretty against the gray wall, I think. It was well worth the $5 investment at Christmas. Amarylis Amarylis

I hope you are enjoying your week. I went for a short hill run today, am planning a longer run tomorrow an more hill running on Friday and Sunday. Next Monday I will run the route that I did this Monday to see if I can improve my time.

No comments: