Friday, December 7, 2012

Something New and Crafty

I was searching Ravelry for a triangular scarf/shawl pattern and came across this awesome ombre dyed version. I followed the link to the designer's blog where she has a tutorial for this dying technique.  She used Kool Aid too, so this is right up my alley!  I wondered why I had never thought of this, it is genius. 


I did a navy ball and a golden orange one. I am working on knitting up a scarf with the blue right now and can't wait to start seeing the color change. What fun! Ombre yarn

I am off work today and trying to catch up on my to do list. Frank is still sick and we are thinking it may be the flu. I sure hope I don't catch it, he is so miserable and I feel bad for him. I have been cleaning, crafting, cathcing up on jewelry and am about to run errands. So much to do, so little time. I'm also hoping to get in another sunset jog.

1 comment:

Connie Akers said...

Catching up on some blog reading tonight. The shawl is beautiful & the sunrise & sunset too. Sure hope Frank is well soon. xoxox, Mom