Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Little Sunshine

I haven't seen many sunrises in my time. I'm so not a morning person. Frank and I got up at 5am on the last morning of our honeymoon in Belize to try to watch the sunrise. It was comical because we were swarmed by mosquitos on the beach and were driven back inside. Opening at work has led to more sunrise views lately and this morning's was gorgeous.
Get well cocktail

Frank seems to be coming down with a bug and we are trying to boost his immune system. I squeezed the grapefruit and Valencia orange that we had on hand and split it between us. I may have added some rum to mine. It's pretty damn good! Get well cocktail

The weather has been perfect the last two days. I ran today after work and went farther than ever before. Well, I ran more than ever. I am pushing myself to run more than walk and it is easier than I thought it would be. I only walked a few times when I had side stitches. I'm planning to sign up for a 10K in February here in Fort Worth. My cousin was telling me that the Capitol 10K in Austin is a lot of fun, so I may try to do that one in the Spring too. I'm so enjoying running and am hoping that I can keep it up through the Winter as well.

No comments: