Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I made something new!

Stop the presses! I made an all new piece of jewelry. I'm sure you have wondered if I still make jewelry. I do, I just don't have much time for new designs. These were a custom order to go with my Stacked Pebble Pendant. I'm really pleased with the way they turned out. Sometimes the simplest things are the most appealing. I will be offering this design as a made to order item.

Sterling Pebble Earrings Sterling Pebble Earrings

 I hope you like them as much as I do!
xoxo
Ashley

4 comments:

Connie Akers said...

VERY Cool. I'm looking forward to dressing and wearing more of my Ashley designs when life settles down.

janet in ft worth said...

Love them!

Valerie A. Heck Esmont said...

Those are really nice!

DRIADA BIƻUTERIA said...

Oooo:) It's is really nice peace of jewelery work. Is it silver??