Thursday, July 19, 2012

Late night baking

I forced myself to do some late night cookie making tonight because my brother asked for cookies. One reason that I love to bake is that it makes other people happy, so when someone close to me asks for something homemade I can't say no. I tried this recipe  found via pinterest, for the first time. Supposedly the NY Times said it was the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. I added pecans. I was pleased when I saw the note to refrigerate overnight because I felt like being done and just relaxing. I'll let you know how they turn out.
 Late night cookie making

And just because it makes me smile. Roberta loves Strawberries, and Bananas and Watermelon. Do you know a cat that likes fruit? We had one growing up that loved Cantaloupe and it always made me laugh.
 Roberta likes strawberries

1 comment:

Connie Akers said...

I didn't ask for cookies because I know how hard you work but I hope E will share.