Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teardrop Daydreams

I don't have anything thrifted to share with you on this Thursday. The pieces that I have scored recently need mending or altering and I have yet to do that or take pictures. Instead I have been daydreaming as I often do. Dad and I had a conversation recently about how easy it would be (for him) to make a teardrop trailer. Yes, yes, yes, I want one! They are the perfect little light weight travel camper for two people. My parents have a vintage airstream, which will be mine and Frank's someday, but it is really too big for travel in my opinion. With gas getting more expensive by the day a tiny trailer and small vehicle are definitely the way to go. Here are some inspiration trailers gathered from Pinterst.
Source: thekitchn.com via E on Pinterest


This one is bigger than a teardrop, but still an awesome little trailer.
I'm hoping to go thrift shopping when Frank gets home from work, so maybe I will have something to share next week. If you need me the next two days you can find me wrapping flowers for Mother's day at work. See you there! xoxo Ashley

1 comment:

Connie Akers said...

Earlier today your Dad & I saw a program about these and he said it's just what you need. Maybe you should turn the airstream into a business and have a teardrop for travel.