Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quinceanera

I attended my first Quinceanera last Saturday night.  The Birthday girl is Frank's youngest cousin.  She is a beautiful and talented young lady, and has always been so sweet and cute.  The first time I met her she was about to turn three and was so adorable.  Bri Anna gave a thank you speech and said that she was the 25th grandchild on one side of her family and the 35th on the other and that she was the youngest grandchild on both sides.  I thought that was pretty impressive.  Frank's dad is one of eleven siblings and family functions with the Cervantez crew are always a blast.  We had a great night.

Bri Anna has been dancing in a Ballet Folklorico troupe since she was six years old.  Her dance group did two performances at tht party and that was my favorite part.  It was the first time we had seen her perform.
Quinceanera

Quinceanera

Quinceanera

Quinceanera

The birthday girl is on the right in blue.
Quinceanera


Quinceanera
I wish I had gotten a picture of her in her ball gown, it was purple and very regal.  She looked like a princess, which she was that night.

Speaking of birthdays, mine is on Saturday and we are having a little celebration.  I started the baking and preparations last night.  Everyone thinks I'm crazy for cooking and baking for my own party but it is something that I love to do.

Don't forget, my Birthday Sale is still going on in my Etsy shop through Saturday.  10% off with the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY

1 comment:

La Alicia said...

wow, great shots of the festivities! Happy Belated Birthday! :)