Friday, November 11, 2011

Feist

I love Feist!  We got to see her perform in Dallas on Tuesday night at the Majestic Theater.
We had a great time. 

Feist

Feist

Feist

The first time we saw Feist perform she had a visual artist on stage with her creating backdrops for the music. If you are a fan you should check out this documentary about The Reminder Tour. As a visual artist I appreciated her dedication to the visual aspect of her show as well as her collaborations with the artists she worked with.

I might have gone a little overboard with the birthday baking.  I just did a second batch of these Vanilla Cupcakes ending up with almost four dozen (they're perfect and will be topped with strawberry cream cheese icing).  I have already baked the cake and made the caramel for a Chocolate Salted Caramel cake and plan to do a Tres Leches cake too since I didn't get to make by brother one for his birthday last month.  Um, I think it will all get eaten, or taken happily as leftovers, but yes I may be crazy!   I'm looking forward to relaxing and enjoying the company of friends and family tomorrow night.

1 comment:

April said...

Love you Ashley, I wish I could be there too. Enjoy your goodies and good memories you are making.