Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Next Project

My niece Karlie turns two in a few days.  
I'm going to make her another doll from Wee Wonderfuls.
This one:
Next project

You may remember the Kitty that I made her for Christmas from the book.  She was so cute, but unfortunately got lost.  I still think that is the cutest pattern in the book and will have to remake it for her someday.  For now its a dolly though.  Mom is coming down for a day of craft shopping and lunch on Friday, my day off.  I will get all the cute fabrics for the doll then, I can't wait!

Here are some more of my Kool Aid yarns.  I have entirely too much fun with them.  I am so cheap that I only buy the yarn with coupons at Joann's, so I can't ever get as many skeins as I would like to at one time.  I will be in there a lot until this projects' yarn is fully supplied.
Kool aid yarn

Have I mentioned how exhausting cashiering is? I worked my first two cashiering shifts over the weekend and was just beat. It was a crazy weekend because I had my Ice Cream class Friday night, worked Saturday and Sunday, had a friend over to celebrate his birthday Saturday (for which we made Chocolate Cake, Salty Caramel Ice Cream, Pesto Chicken, Pasta with Goat Cheese and Roasted Veggies and Caprese Salad). We had to do all the prepping Friday night, but it was worth it. I will attempt to share recipes soon. We have finished off the Salty Caramel Ice Cream, so I guess I'll just have to make another batch so I can take a picture!

1 comment:

Karen said...

what a sweet dolly! Karlie will treasure it. Glad you made it through your first weekend of cashiering--hope you have some comfy shoes, my dear.