Friday, August 26, 2011

Birthday Fun


My favorite little girl in the whole wide world turned two last weekend.  We celebrate tomorrow at my parents' house.  Frank thinks I'm crazy, but I made sugar cookies for party favors today.  I attempted to color the dough pink and purple, but that was really lost in baking.  The sprinkles are pretty though.  I discovered Martha Stewart Paper Tape at Joann.  I know, I know, its a copy of the Japanese stuff that has been around for a while.  My excuse is that I could never afford to invest in the Japanese tapes, and I used a coupon on this.  I decorated the cookie bags and Karlie's gift box with it.  I love it!  Might have to get some of the Japanese stuff now.


I so giddy for a two year old birthday party!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo
Ashley

3 comments:

Karen said...

pretty cookies!

La Alicia said...

I think it's really sweet that you are that excited about someone else's birthday! ;) Beautiful cookies!

Connie said...

The box, gifts, cookies ALL were adorable. I didn't realize it wasn't the Japanese tape. Now I'll have to get some at Joanne's.