Thursday, July 28, 2011

Treasury Love



Another fabulous treasury by Su of Quercus Silver.  Thanks Su for including my earrings, I have found some new favorites here as well!

And a couple of other beautiful treasuries that feature my work:





Unrelated:
  • I have had two days of work at my new job and I love it.  It is exhausting because I'm not used to being on my feet all day, and my legs are sore from lots of squating and lifting, but I think it's going to b a fabulous place to work!
  • I'm going to sign up for my first cooking class at Central Market.  It is Splendid Ice Creams at Home with Jeni Britton.  Jeni has ice cream shops in Ohio and a new book out, and she is also featured in the current issue of Saveur magazine.  I'm really excited about this, it will be my first cooking class and students get a copy of Jeni's book to take home too.  She is teaching at several of the Central Market stores, so if you are in Texas you should check it out.
  • I'm spending today catching up on orders, errands and chores.

1 comment:

penelope said...

i'm so glad to hear that you like it! i love that second treasury...great things!