Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jewelry News

I have been photographing and listing new work in my Etsy shop this week. Here are a few of the items that I will have at the Cowtown Indie Bazaar this weekend. DFW friends, I hope you can make it out to this local show. This will be my first time participating! More details here.

Chrysporase and Mother of Pearl Button Earrings

Bumpy Polymer Ring

Fiber Pendant

Boulder Opal and Coral Studs

I am really excited to be featured in a local online newspaper, the Dallas Examiner. **Hint, read the story to find a discount code to use at the show this weekend or in my Esty shop!

5 comments:

Karen said...

good luck at your show!

Katie Lime said...

The new pieces look great Ashley! Congrats on the newspaper feature :)

Amy Nicole said...

well, i just might have to mosy on over to ft. worth and check out the show!

Gretchen Schermerhorn said...

wish I could make it. Love the flower earrings!

Ashley said...

Amy, did you make it? Thanks Katie and Karen!
Gretchen, the day would have been much more fun if you would have been there!