Friday, January 7, 2011

From Argentina With Love!


I had been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Etsy Metal Secret Santa gift. I secretly hoped I would be the recipient of Cynthia Del Giudice's gift after seeing the pictures that she posted on flickr. Well, my wish came true! I had a notice from the post office that a package was waiting from Giudice and I felt like a little kid who had peeked in her Christmas package under the tree. I was so thrilled to have this beautiful necklace in my hands yesterday. Isn't it gorgeous?! Cynthia does a wonderful job of fold forming metal, creating delicate organic pieces. Her work is so sexy and ethereal, you should really check it out!
I feel so honored to be the recipient of such a generous gift.

Detail

6 comments:

Lora Hart said...

Niiiice! It looks beautiful on you. I love Cynthia's work.

eve said...

I adore her work she has such talent. I also love foldforming, i have the book, the work is just amazing, still got quite a few pieces to try.

Ann Hartley said...

That is one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen!! You are so lucky!!

Karen said...

my stars! that's a gorgeous piece.

kathryncole said...

It's beautiful.

alex said...

it's amazing... keep posting your great work. God bless
Houston SEO
Seattle Homes For Sale
Tapshop321