Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fiber Jewelry

7. Small Pendants

6. Small Rings

I will be adding some of these new Fiber Necklaces and Rings to my Etsy shop today and over the next few days. You can check the Fiber section to see what is available now, and also check back for these pieces.

My camera broke yesterday. Not totally, thank goodness. I had been having trouble with the plug that connects it to the computer and the part of the camera where you plug it in broke off yesterday. I think I just need a usb memory card reader, and those aren't too pricey. Hopefully I'll be able to post new photos online soon. In the mean time I may be blogging about some things that I have had on my list but never got around to.

I forgot to mention that some of these pieces, along with a few hoops from my etsy shop are going to be for sale at Cahoots Handbags in Gainesville, Texas. I mailed them off yesterday and am really thrilled to have my work at such a beautiful shop!

4 comments:

Nena said...

I'm a big fan of your work, absolutley beautiful

Ashley said...

Thanks Nena, I appreciate that!

paige said...

Our customers have been oohing and ahhing about your jewels on the top shelf of our case. They're gorgeous. Thanks again for sharing them with us!

Ashley said...

Paige, that makes me so happy! Thanks for letting me know.