Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yummy!

yummy stones

Don't those stones look yummy?!

Several of these are going into another new pendant that I am working on. This piece is reminiscent of a design that I did early on in my jewelry making career, but has some twists. I am doing a true prong setting for the first time!!!! Fingers crossed.
I have added little dots of gold to this one to make it extra special too. I think this one will be really pretty.

another pendant I'm working on

I made some yummy cappucinos this afternoon and Frank and I each took a break to enjoy them. Mmmmm

cappucinos and sanding

6 comments:

andrea said...

that is going to be pretty,can't wait to see it finished.

La Alicia said...

wow! can't wait to see the finished piece!

Jewelers Florida said...

These stone are very yummy and colorful even with Mattel i like it and thanks for shearing this blog.

littlecherryhill said...

Good luck with your first prong setting!! I am yet to attempt one myself. I'm sure it will turn out just great!

Connie Akers said...

Very Pretty.

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone! I'm getting close to being finished with this one. I'm a bit nervous about the prong setting, but getting good tips from some peers.