Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Speical Weekend Treat





A special weekend brunch treat for us are Strawberry Crepes. As a kid, in the summer time, my mom would make these for my brother and I and we always loved it. I used this recipe and it couldn't be easier. Actually, I'm not sure why we have this so rarely considering that it is so easy to make. They taste so good that they feel fancy and special though. We slice strawberries and spread sweetened cream cheese inside these babies and they are oh so delicious!

3 comments:

Rose said...

That looks sooo yummy! I'll have to try that recipe!

Ashley said...

They are great, and this seems to be a pretty fool proof recipe!

donna said...

Thanks for the recipe. In this hot weather, I have run out of things I want to cook but crepes...I can do that. I enjoy reading your blog.