Monday, August 24, 2009

Win a Wonderful Mable Clutch from TinyHearts!

My friend Kim Grassie, the lady behind Tiny Hearts has generously offered one of her Mable Clutches as a prize for one of my lucky readers! I have known Kim since college and was so happy to see her fabulous handbags on Etsy. The aesthetic of Kim's bags is decidedly urban, she is a New York gal after all! I love her choice of solid fabrics, and the way they show off the lovely structures of her designs. All of the pattens for Tiny Hearts bags are original and designed by Kim.

About the Mable Clutch:

You carry your giant bag all week long. You love it because it carries your life but let's get real: it's GIANT and HEAVY.

Introducing the MABLE CLUTCH / wristlet. Come home on Friday, take your essentials out of your purse (keys, wallet, phone and chapstick cause what else do we really need?) put them in Mable clutch, wrap it around your wrist and HAVE A CAREFREE WEEKEND!

**Rules: You must be a follower of my blog to enter. If you are already a follower just leave a comment on this post and you are done. If you are not yet a follower, become one using the little widget on the right side of the blog and then comment here, letting me know that you are a new follower. It is super easy and you have a chance to win this lovely bag. The winner will be chosen at random on Friday.

*Bonus- Another chance to win! Kim is running a giveaway on her blog simultaneously of a piece of my jewelry! Please go check it out and enter to win.



Bookmark and Share

21 comments:

Gretchen Schermerhorn said...

OOOh, what a cool purse. I don't remember Kim. Did we live with her in the dorm?
xox, g

Suzanne said...

Cute purse! Excited to finally be one of your followers. Love your stuff Ashley!

The Cottage Cheese said...

This handbag is so cute! Ok, now I'm off to check out Kim's blog for the giveaway of your jewelry! Keeping my fingers crossed...

Ashley said...

Hey there Suzi Q! Did you see the picture of Elliott's baby? I can't believe he is a dad!

Thanks for signing up everyone!
Hi Gretchey ;).

Suzanne said...

Ashley, I did see and cannot believe he is old enough to be a dad! Precious baby!

Ashley said...

Suzi, I feel the same way!

Ashley said...

Reminder, You have to sign up to follow my blog with a public profile, AND comment here in order to be entered to win.

Thanks for participating everyone.

snug said...

I'm a fan of Kim's work and I'm glad to be introduced to yours. Everything you do is stunning!

Lilith Silvermane said...

I am a follower now.

That is a cute purse.

Rachael sudlow said...

very cute!!!

bain said...

Very cool! Purses and jewelry???!!! What more could a girl want! Lovely work...

emily2tx said...

Cute purses! Love them...

Ian said...

I think this would make a nice gift...

Kristin said...

That is a cute clutch! Normally I prefer bags with straps but I really like this too!

miz katie said...

Oh, I love this!! I'm following you now. Thanks for the generous offer. Wow!

penelope said...

a clutch!!!!!! i don't own a clutch! and it's such a great one......love you's ash!

MaggieJs said...

Hey Ashley, what a great promo! I'm a happy new follower!ba

sarawestermark said...

You Lead, I follow!

Amanda Conley said...

ooooh, I'll sign up! I'd love to win this super cute clutch. And I'm already following =)

Kathleen said...

I love the clutch, super cute!

elizabethrosasjewelry said...

I'm a nimrod...I posted somewhere else