Thursday, August 20, 2009

Eat your veggies


I have found a delicious new way to get in a good serving of vegetables! My friend Christi introduced me to this sandwich while I was in Colorado, and we ate it three times that week. For some reason salads never taste as good to me when I make them at home, but this sandwich is really tasty. Spread cream cheese on toasted bread or rolls, then add sliced avocado, bell pepper, tomato, cucumber and sweet cherry peppers. Mmmm, I'm craving one right now! Is it lunch time yet?
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Marissa L. Swinghammer said...

What's a cherry pepper? I'm like one of the few people on earth that don't like avocados or tomatoes. So that sandwich would be pretty barren for me.

My favorite veggie sandwich is similar but it has hummus and sprouts with various veggies. Yum!

Ashley said...

My husband is the same way about avocados and tomatoes. Cherry peppers are little round peppers. I bought them jarred, so I think they are kind of pickled. They would be good with hummus too. Now I'm getting hungry!