Saturday, August 29, 2009

Camping on the Guadalupe!

Okay, this is what people do on the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels, Texas! This picture is from a website that has info on the river conditions and was taken mid summer. I'm hoping the crowds won't be this crazy on weekdays after labor day! I keep talking about how excited I am to float the river and Frank keeps reminding me that due to the MAJOR drought in Central Texas there may not be much water in the Guadalupe. Well, I am hoping for the best and will be checking this website often over the next couple of weeks! I haven't floated the Guadalupe since childhood, and am sure looking forward to it.

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

elizabethrosasjewelry said...

That scene reminds of my childhood. I grew in the central valley of California and boy was it hot.

I hope there is water for you...can I come?

Ashley said...

Of course! The more the merrier. I want to go to California too!

Connie Akers said...

I'm LOVINING those pendants too. I'm thinking I need a July charm for my bracelet to celebrate being a grandmother (after the big shows of course). I didn't know you had reconnected with Suzi. That's great.

xoxo, Mom