Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A home for Alley

Sweet baby Alley, our foster dog, has found a home! I cried after we dropped her off with her new papa. I know its for the best though. Our house is back to normal, our dogs are back to normal, and I don't have to worry about things being torn up by a puppy. Her new dad emailed the day after he got her to say that she is an angel and was impressed that she could sit, shake, stay and fetch. I told him to try getting her to give him five, and then ten. I taught her that and she learned really quickly. I can't say enough good things about Paws and Claws, the rescue group that we used. They are wonderful people! Please, please, please do not buy a dog. If you are looking for a sweet puppy there are millions in need of homes, even pure breeds. Please give a homeless dog a second chance at love.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

KMJewelryStudio said...

YAY! I'm so glad she found a good home. I've been wondering about her. I agree... Always rescue. My pup is a rescue and I couldn't have asked for a better little guy.

Cheers to Alley!!