Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's Thursday...

Introducing Etsy Metal New Release Thursdays. I wanted to let you know that I am releasing new designs each week on Thursdays as part of Etsy Metal New Release Thursdays. This has been a great motivation for me to come up with (and follow through with) new ideas each week! I hope you will check my New Designs section each week to see what I have come up with. I am attaching a picture of my newest ring, which will be in my shop shortly. I also have a matching necklace that I have yet to photograph.


4 comments:

Beth Cyr said...

Ashely! that is SO awesome. I love those colors together, and they way you set them! Fantastic!!

Ashley said...

Thanks Beth! I am really excited about this design. It is one of those obvious extensions of my style that took forever to come up with!

shoshonasnow said...

That setting is wonderful. I love the perfect circles with the organic shell...one of the many reasons I love you work.

Ashley said...

Thanks Shoshona, that means a lot to me!