Saturday, February 14, 2009

Help! Found puppy and she needs a home

We found this little girl in the alley behind our house yesterday. I have put up signs but no calls yet. If you are looking for a new dog, or know someone who is please let me know. I am in Fort Worth, Texas, but would be willing to drive her a ways. She is sweet, smart and gets along with other dogs. She is skinny, and food aggressive, but young enough to change that. She already knew how to sit and I taught her how to shake! Please help, if you know of any rescue groups please share that info as well.


Bookmark and Share

8 comments:

KMJewelryStudio said...

Oh! How beautiful! Has she been around cats at all? Does she get along with them?

KMJewelryStudio said...

Also, has she been to the vet at all? I have a friend who is considering a dog- and if it were up to me, she would be it!

Ashley said...

I just found her yesterday, and haven't taken her to a vet. Also, I don't have any cats, so not sure about that either. She had to have been someones puppy, but no way to know if she had any shots.

KMJewelryStudio said...

Ok, If you don't find the owner please keep me updated. She looks to be part boxer, what is your guess?

KMJewelryStudio said...

Would you be able to send more pics? My email address is kmiess80@hotmail.com if you want to send them there.

Ashley said...

I'll take some more photos tomorrow. I'm away today, she is with my husband. We may have someone that is interested, but I'll keep you updated.

KMJewelryStudio said...

Great! Thank you.

Jennifer Williams "Blueskysunburn" said...

How adorable! If I weren't really allergic to them I would offer to take her.

I hope you find a home for her soon!