Thursday, February 26, 2009

Decorating Style



I found this quiz on Sproost thanks to my mom. According to their choices my decorating style is:
60% Vintage Modern
20% Rustic Revival
20% Cottage Chic
That actually sounds about right. Frank and I were talking to a friend who does upholstery and she asked what our style was. We looked at each other and didn't have a clue. Eclectic was what she offered, and I suppose that is correct as well. Take the quiz, its kind of interesting.
Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

shoshonasnow said...

80% Contemporary
20% Arts and Crafts

yup!

Ashley said...

I did the quiz several times trying to find an image that I saw the first time. The images choices were different each time and I couldn't find the one I was looking for!

Shoshona, I can see that, though I've not seen your home.