Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yummy Dinner

This is how we do it
I made Chicken Chili last night and it was one of the best meals I have had lately! Really yummy, in fact my mouth is watering right now as I think about eating leftovers for lunch. So freakin good. Here is the recipe.
It is a crockpot recipe, but I did it on the stove top. I simmered for a little over an hour. I used chicken, and left out the garbanzo beans. The chili powder that we had was a little smoky and must have chipotle in it. I topped with some shredded colby jack and Frank made the cornbread to go with it. You could leave out the meat to make it veggie too. Really easy, and really great!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Oh my word that looks good.

Ashley said...

It is!

KMJewelryStudio said...

I've been thinking about this since you posted it. I hate the kitchen, but I think I'm going to make friends with it this weekend and invite some chili over.
Thanks!